Me and Erik

Me and Erik

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fertilized Eggs

I got a call today and out of the 25 eggs, 16 were able to be injected and only 6 were fertilized. At first I was a bit disappointed but I think I was getting a bit greedy. I had alot more eggs then normal and because of that I expected to have all these eggs fertilized. Having 6 eggs is actually average and a good thing. We only need one to take. We will go in on Tuesday to have the transferred. Please pray this takes the first try. God has worked everything out perfectly thus far and I know he will continue to be there.
Tonight I start my progesterone shots. These, I hear, are not fun. They go in my hip/butt and are intramuscular (longer needle). They have to be done at the same time each day which makes it hard because of Erik's work schedule.
Well that's all I have for today. I will keep you updated. Please pray that all 6 eggs do well and continue to do well.

1 comment:

  1. i'm anxious to hear how it goes today! and how the shots are going. are they implanting all 6? keep us updated! we'll be praying

    ReplyDelete