Me and Erik

Me and Erik

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

He is a rewarder if them that diligently seek Him.

I know alot of you have been anxiously awaiting an update. God has answered our prayers and I am pregnant. I went in on Sunday to have labs done. They like to see anything over 100 and mine was 535. Which is good. Then I went back in today to make sure they were going up and they were 1500. Dr. Cooper called me to let me know and congratulated me.
We are very excited. I have been praying and thanking God ever since. He has been so evident through all of this. I have never seen Him so clearly.
Thank you all so much for praying. I know that is the reason this worked and went smoothly. This whole infertility thing is very hard to go through and I can't imagine how people do it without a faith in God.
I ask that you continue to pray just as hard for a healthy full term baby (or babies). I have an ultrasound scheduled for Nov. 4th to make sure everything is still good and to see how many are in there. :) Please don't forget to pray. I am so excited but still cautious.
Again I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers. You will never know how much we appreciate it. Like I've said many times it feels as if the pressure wasn't all on my shoulders and I had other people talking to God for me.
I will keep you updated after the ultrasound to see what that says. Did I mention I'm pregnant?!?! God is so good!

6 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!!!!!! I have been praying diligently and intend to continue lifting you before the Lord. Take care of yourself and enjoy the blessing of life growing within.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord! I was checking your blog everyday for an update! So happy and excited for you and erik! we will continue to pray for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was waiting all day for you to update ;) i'm glad the labs were good today- i was sure they would be! i will continue to pray for you- that 1st ultrasound is going to be so much fun for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praising God for this wonderful miracle! And the barren woman will be the mother of many children!! We will cont to pray that all proceeds well .... let the "puking" and intense fatigue begin! :P ....and it just may be x2!! Wouldn't that be somethin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you Mae Mae! I was thinking about it today and glad I checked! Congrats. Keep updates coming and I'll keep praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! We will continue to keep you in our prayers, and wish you a wonderful pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete