Me and Erik

Me and Erik

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Implanted

Ok this won't be long because I am sick and want to go back to bed but I thought I'd update everyone since I haven't been keeping up.
Out of the 6 eggs that were fertilized only 3 made it to Tuesday, the day of my transfer. The 2 they put back in they said looked great and were "text book" embryos. It took literally 3 minutes to put back in then I had to lay there for a half hour.
The nurse had warned me that my bloating could get worse after this. And yes it did! I look like I'm 3 months pregnant and on top of that I am so nauseated. I haven't been sleeping well at night because I am so uncomfortable and sick. Last night though was a little better and the nurse prescribed me some nausea medicine that seems to help a tad.
They say to get the bloating down I am supposed to drink lots and lots of gatorade. Which I am but it's hard to eat or drink in large amounts when you feel so bloated and that nothing will fit into your stomach. But like I said I am feeling a little better today and am so thankful for that.
Please pray that this will work and these 2 babies are growing inside of me. Also pray that I feel a little better. I don't handle nausea well and the bloating is very uncomfortable. I know in the end it will all be worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you......my whole family has been following your story and we are thinking of you often! What a great way to share your heart and journey. :) Hope you start feeling better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely been thinking about you! Thanks for keeping us updated. Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete